Four sects of Ahl-e Sunnat are:
1. Hanafee: (699-767 AD)
Founded by Imam Abu Hanifah No’man bin Sabit (Ra.)
2. Malikee: (709-795 AD)
Founded by Imam malik ibn-e Anas (Ra.)
3. Shafiee: (767-820 AD)
Founded by Imam Mohammad ibn-e Idris ash-Shafiee (Ra.)
4. Hambalee: (780-855 AD)
Founded by Imam Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Hambal (Ra.)
- Transliteration of Allah into God
- Who is Prophet Muhammad salallahoAlaiheWasalam ?
- What is Islam and Why Islam?
- What is meaning of the word “islam”?
- Muslims – What is Muslim?
- How to Convert to Islam & how to be a muslim
- The 5 (Five) Pillars of Islam
- What is the Quran?
- What is Tafseer ? | Quran Tafseer
- What is Hadith or Hadis ?
- What do Muslims believe?
- What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus
- What is duaa ? System of saying duaa
- What is Qiblah ?
- What is The kaba ?
- The Islamic Calendar
- What is the meaning of Rab ?
- What is Ibadah / Ibadat ?
- What is the meaning of word “Darul Islam” ?
- Jihad | The Holy War
- Death in Islam – Life After Death
- Islam in early days
- Teachings of Islam regarding animal killing
- What is Meraj ?
- Migration to Madina/ Medina
- What is Salat/ Namaz or Islamic Prayer?
- What is Niyyat | Niyyat for Namaz / Salat
- The five days of Haj/ Hajj
- Muslim World, Muslim Population, Muslim Country, Map
- What is Muslim Marriage ? | shaadi
- What is a Hijab and Why Hijab ?
- The Islamic Concept of Veil