There are six famous collections of the Holy Prophet’s (D.) traditions that are collectively known as Sahah-e Sittah. The most authoritative two collection, which are jointly referred to as the “saheehain saheeh meaning correct. The term saheeh signifies that the said Hadith / Hadis is without any hidden imperfection, chain of transmitters is continuous up to sahabah-e kiram ascribing to Prophet (D. ) not disagreeable to trustworthy persons and repeatedly narrated by numerous pious and religious persons (deendar) and persons of abstinence (Parhezgar)
1. Saheeh Bukhare (Jama-al Bukhare)
2. Saheeh Muslim.
- Transliteration of Allah into God
- Who is Prophet Muhammad salallahoAlaiheWasalam ?
- What is Islam and Why Islam?
- What is meaning of the word “islam”?
- Muslims – What is Muslim?
- How to Convert to Islam & how to be a muslim
- The 5 (Five) Pillars of Islam
- What is the Quran?
- What is Tafseer ? | Quran Tafseer
- What is Hadith or Hadis ?
- What do Muslims believe?
- What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus
- What is duaa ? System of saying duaa
- What is Qiblah ?
- What is The kaba ?
- The Islamic Calendar
- What is the meaning of Rab ?
- What is Ibadah / Ibadat ?
- What is the meaning of word “Darul Islam” ?
- Jihad | The Holy War
- Death in Islam – Life After Death
- Islam in early days
- Teachings of Islam regarding animal killing
- What is Meraj ?
- Migration to Madina/ Medina
- What is Salat/ Namaz or Islamic Prayer?
- What is Niyyat | Niyyat for Namaz / Salat
- The five days of Haj/ Hajj
- Muslim World, Muslim Population, Muslim Country, Map
- What is Muslim Marriage ? | shaadi
- What is a Hijab and Why Hijab ?
- The Islamic Concept of Veil