Muaz bin Jabal (Ra.) belongs to Ansar tribe. His appellation was Abu Abdullah. He embraced Islam at the age of 15 years. He was one of seventy Asahab present in the Uqba Saniah. From battle of Badr onward, he was present in all battles. Prophet Muhammad (salallahoAlaiheWasalam) had appointed him as Qazee of Yaman and in Caliphate of Hazrat Umar, After death of Hazrat Abu Ubaidah bin Jairah, he was appointed Governor (Hakim) of Sham in 18 AH.
- Transliteration of Allah into God
- Who is Prophet Muhammad salallahoAlaiheWasalam ?
- What is Islam and Why Islam?
- What is meaning of the word “islam”?
- Muslims – What is Muslim?
- How to Convert to Islam & how to be a muslim
- The 5 (Five) Pillars of Islam
- What is the Quran?
- What is Tafseer ? | Quran Tafseer
- What is Hadith or Hadis ?
- What do Muslims believe?
- What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus
- What is duaa ? System of saying duaa
- What is Qiblah ?
- What is The kaba ?
- The Islamic Calendar
- What is the meaning of Rab ?
- What is Ibadah / Ibadat ?
- What is the meaning of word “Darul Islam” ?
- Jihad | The Holy War
- Death in Islam – Life After Death
- Islam in early days
- Teachings of Islam regarding animal killing
- What is Meraj ?
- Migration to Madina/ Medina
- What is Salat/ Namaz or Islamic Prayer?
- What is Niyyat | Niyyat for Namaz / Salat
- The five days of Haj/ Hajj
- Muslim World, Muslim Population, Muslim Country, Map
- What is Muslim Marriage ? | shaadi
- What is a Hijab and Why Hijab ?
- The Islamic Concept of Veil